- Brand: Epson
- Model Number: SC – F130
- Print Speed: 65 seconds (default)
- Maximum Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi
- Ink Type: Dye-Sublimation Transfer Ink
- Colours: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
- Ink Capacity: 140ml
- Memory: 132 kb
- Power: AC 220 to 240V 50/60Hz
- Paper Width: A4, LTR, Legal
- Warranty: 1 year or 6000 sheets, whichever comes first
- Printer Dimension: 375 x 347 x 187 mm
- In-built Wi-fi, or via Ethernet and high speed USB
- Outstanding Print quality
- User – Friendly Operation
- The SC-F130, the first genuine Epson A4 dye-sublimation printer, is the best commercial option for companies looking for a high-quality, low-volume entry into the novelty gift market.
- With the Epson Genuine UltraChrome DS inks, transfer paper, printer driver, and a one-year genuine warranty, Epson offers a complete solution for the SC-F130.
- The printer is ideal for quickly and easily printing tiny and customised items like pillow covers, purses, mugs, and even aluminium picture frames.
- Small companies were taken into consideration when Epson created the SC-F130 Dye-Sublimation printer. The traditional yet tiny printer enables small enterprises to reach this niche market of individualised products by enabling on-site production of low-cost, short-run promotional items and customised presents.
- With SC-F130, it is simple to customise fabrics like bags, aprons, and pillows as well as rigid items like mugs, offering businesses the freedom to provide a greater range of customer keepsakes.
- With Epson’s PrecisionCore technology, you can produce stunning, reliable, and high-quality colours. The PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead on the Epson SC-F130 ensures consistently accurate prints using dye-sub ink and a lookup table (LUT) built for promotional items and stiff substrates.
- Since it has the lowest and most compact true dye-sublimation printer footprint of any Epson model, the SC-F130 is the ideal option for companies with limited floor space.
What’s In The Box:
- Initial Ink
- AC Power Cable
- Setup Guide
- Software CD-ROM
- Maintenance Box
Machine Video Tutorial
If you have any inquires or any questions, please feel free to contact us by email or online, we will be happy to help and endeavor to get back to you within 24 hours.