A non-stick cover sheet (also known as a Teflon sheet) is a protective sheet that can be reused over and over again. But when do you need to use one? There is a common misconception that cover sheets should be used every time that you are pressing a heat transfer. However, the truth is that you don’t actually NEED a cover sheet for most types of transfers. A non-stick sheet works as a barrier and can absorb some of the necessary heat, which may cause a transfer not to peel correctly. This could leave you frustrated and trying to figure out why you are not getting the results you want.
Specifications: Material: PTFE.
New and imported, 7 days on delivery,
Package included: 1x 12×15 inch PTFE Plate
- The image displayed is. ‘indicative’ in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The chosen delivery date is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- We will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Occasionally, substitution is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
We are ‘Manufacturer’. blank sublimation products.
Thanks for visit.