Heat Press Machine Combo
✔ 2 Attachments: Platen press: 12″ x 15″ Heat Press; Mug press diameter 3″-3.5″ (11oz). Temperature Range: 32 – 482 degrees F. Time Control: 0 – 999 seconds, Power: 1100W. Heat Press Machine Combo
✔ Swing-away Design: Slide out feature, 360-degree rotation. The arm that moves the heating elements safely. A full-range pressure-adjustment knob that makes the printing stable. Reduces the chances of unexpected accidents
✔ 12 x 15 Heat Press: The Larger size platen is helpful to make custom T-shirts. For all family members or friends: from baby to adult. Perfect transfer sublimation machine for industrial. Professional, and home use
Points to Remember
- Professional Heat Transfer Machine-Voltage:110V Power:1200W, simple to use. And no assembly needed. A great entry-level heat press. For business or hobby purposes
- Printing Area:12″x15″(30.5 cm * 38cm), large and simple operation. Rigid steel frame industrial strength and durability allow for long-term use.
- Temperature Range:0-200C(0-400F);Time Range:0~ 9999 seconds. A successful print. Requires the right time. Temperature and pressure, the thickness of the fabric. Even the type of printing paper. All will affect the performance of printing. Heat Press Machine Combo.
- The silicon pad can endure a maximum of 250 degrees Celsius. Without any distortion. If you feel the pressure is too much. And it is hard to be pressed. Or the pressure is not enough. And it is too easy to be pressed, please adjust the pressure adjusting knob. The intensity of the machine will be injured if the pressure is too much
- Teflon coated heating plate: Don’t need coated sheet anymore. Harmless to the cloth. Convenient to clean, and provide an attractive appearance.
- SUITABLE FOR: This machine transfers onto many flat surfaced items. Cap, Keychain, such as fabric, metal, polyester, sublimation cotton, PVC Sheet wood, ceramic & glass. Create your own custom t-shirts, mousepads, tote-bags, license plates, and many other unique & fun items.
- The silicon pad can endure. A maximum of 250 degrees Celsius.